Why a helpline for Casa Eusebia y Eusebio?
We decided to set up a Casa Eusebia y Eusebio helpline to answer some frequently asked questions and also questions we come across on the internet:
- When to travel to Cuba?
- What to see in Cuba?
- What documents are required to travel to Cuba?
- What to visit in Cuba in seven days?
- What to visit in Cuba in fourteen days?
All these questions are more than legitimate. You will find many answers by consulting our blog. We are trying to address your many concerns. The topics covered so far are:
- Entry formalities in Cuba
- What to bring to Cuba?
- How to use internet in Cuba?
- Transportation in Cuba … what to choose?
How does our helpline work?
🙋🏼♀️ Can’t find answers to your questions?
We offer a unique service: a helpline to give you a hand before your trip to Cuba. We sometimes feel more comfortable talking than writing a message, and by speaking a question that we did not foresee arises, and this allows you to move forward in your travel planning.
You can call us by telephone by dialling +33 6 37 74 07 46 (yes, it’s a French number) on weekdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m (Paris time / UTC+1). You can also send us an SMS, a WhatsApp message or an email, we will answer it as soon as possible or agree on a time to exchange in person.
Who will attend that Casa Eusebia y Eusebio helpline?
- 💁♀️ Ida, the youngest daughter of Eusebia y Eusebio who lives in France and speaks 🇪🇸 Spanish, 🇫🇷 French and 🇬🇧 English
- 🙋♂️ Alex, son-in-law of Eusebia and Eusebio (and husband of Ida at the same time 🤣) who speaks 🇫🇷 French, 🇪🇸 Spanish, 🇬🇧 English and Catalan
Why us? We know Cuba well for the good and simple reason that Ida is Cuban, originally from Viñales, and we had in Viñales the very successful Casa Ida y Alex (Do not try to book, it is temporarily closed).
Eager to use this hotline? We are waiting for your questions!
Grab your phones 📱 or ☎️, tablets and computers 💻!
Looking forward talking to you.
Ida + Alex
Casa Eusebia and Eusebio